Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Saturday, September 7, 2013

7 more days!!!

 I can't believe we are 1 week away...I have to admit I am so excited to see what God has in store for us but at the same time anxious. I feel very blessed that I have this opportunity and I know its largely because of the support from my family and friends. I want to thank each one of you for your monetary support, love and encouagement.Please continue to pray for our team as we embark on this amazing journey. Let us reach many body and souls and help them physically and most important spiritually.

3 comments:

  1. I'm praying for this amazing team going half way around the world to provide the healing touch of God to the people of Moldova.

    John Huie

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Patti's parents, we are so very proud of her, and the work she and her husband are doing for God. We pray they return home safely and will always keep the days of their journey close to their hearts. I believe this is a honor to be able to have this type of love and compassion for others whom so desperately need love and support from all of you. May our wonderful Savior be with each and everyone of you. Many blessings and lots of love to all of you, Bev&Vic Hernandez

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Bev! Return home safely in Jesus' name. May I add you have raised an amazing daughter and she has one heck of a hubby too :) Thank you for your support

    ReplyDelete