Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Sunday, September 1, 2013

Thoughts ... Thankfulness

It is hard to believe that in 2 weeks, I along with our team will actually be in Moldova on a mission for God. I want to express my thankfulness for those who have offered financial support and prayers. God's provision far exceeded my expectations - He is able to accomplish infinitely more than I might think or ask. I ask all to pray for myself and our team to continue to trust in Jesus - allowing us to be his hands and feet. Jesus, help me to focus on preparing, being still to listen to your whispers. I am expecting to see your wonders because you are not only great but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment