Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Friday, September 20, 2013

My thoughts

Hey Everyone :-) Thank you all again for remembering us in your prayers. The team has held together so well through all the unexpected things that have come up over the last few days; I'm sure that wouldn't be the case if it wasn't for your prayers.

I really don't have much to say-- this trip for me is definitely just the beginning of a journey of which I have no idea where it may lead. It has been so wonderful meeting the people here and being able to remind them they are not alone and show the love of Jesus.

One thing that has been a weight on my mind is a question that has been continually running through my mind-- What is my purpose? This week has made me very aware of all the needs here and I know there is so many needs at home too-- but what can I do to make a difference? My constant prayer as of late has been that God will not allow me to bury my head in the sand and become so task orientated that I miss what God has planned for my life.

Please continue with your prayers-- Love you all!! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment