Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Thursday, September 5, 2013

It's an amazing thing!

It's an amazing thing when you venture into the unknown with nothing but steps of faith to carry you there.  This is my first mission trip.  This is my first time to travel overseas.  This is my first time to be so far and so long away from my family.  That's a lot of firsts!  If I am this excited now, I can only imagine how little I will sleep the night before we depart on our long trek across the globe to Moldova!  It is only a short eight days away.  Wow.  I can't wait to see how God uses each person in our mission team and their spiritual gifts and talents for His purposes.  I can't wait to get to know all of my new and old friends on a deeper level.  Are we there yet?!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for sharing your thoughts. I love to hear how God is touching your heart and preparing you for whats ahead. May God bless your team as you venture out of your comfort zone.

    ReplyDelete