Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Saturday, September 14, 2013

Today is the day - we are Moldova bound. I am filled with anticipation, excitement and a little anxiety. God has great plans for us as a team and for me individually. It seemed like it was a lifetime away just a few months back. I am thankful for my family who have sacrificed self by supporting me in my decision to go. Go where God has called me, do what I have never done. Flying half way around the world - wow. I am really outside my comfort zone but am going to walk one step at a time forward as God leads the way. This is going to be Awesome because our God is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment