Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Sunday, September 8, 2013

A Trip 18 Years in the Making.


I cannot even begin to describe what I am feeling right now, knowing that in one week we will be in Moldova. This trip has been eighteen years in the making for me. At a very young age, I went through some tough emotional blows. I struggled a lot, trying to find where I fit in, what I believed, who I was. There was this need inside of me to figure out why I was even here. What was the point? It wasn’t until God pulled me out of that dark place that I was able to realize why He put me here, at this point in time. My pain had become a purpose: to show hope to those that feel hopeless, like I once had. That is why this trip is so important to me. It is the first time I will actually get to live out my God-given purpose. In Moldova, human trafficking and poverty can be seen in every city. The streets are filled with the broken spirits of a nation so desperately in need of the grace of God. The people of Moldova have had their hope taken from them. It’s time we gave it back.

 
Thank you all for your continued encouragement and donations. Without you, this trip would not be possible. Please continue to pray for us as we get ready to head out. God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment