Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Sunny Saturday

Today we are leaving the mission house in Balti and setting up our last clinic site (not the pre planned site but a new site decided just yesterday - be flexible). This is a trait of our Moldovan hosts, flexibility and they do it with a grin. Everyday there has been a different obstacle - the darkness trying to creep back in - I wonder if the darkness is trying to creep into me more then the Moldovan's? The darkness that can overwhelm with feelings of helplessness. As one of my teammates said last night - we are not here to do God's job - he's got it under control - we are here to be his hands and feet - showing love, love in action. God has showed up every time - and yet I am amazed when He does. Why? Often I m so caught up in the business of life that I don't look around to see God's wonders. Wonders all around me each and everyday. I would ask that all reading this will pray for me - God keep me open and my heart soft yet strong for the people of this world. Pray for little Inga whose life looks bleak - but I know God has great plans for her. If we only would love one another - isn't that what we are commanded to do - love. Well it is sunny and warmer today, praise The Lord! Now off to follow the path God has planned just for me.

4 comments:

  1. I have prayed everyday for all of you. You are all so blessed and brave. may our loving savior bring you home safe and sound to your families on Monday. Your memories of this journey will be with you always and forever... Love to you all, Bev& Vic (Patti's mom and dad)...

    ReplyDelete
  2. just know there are so many people at elevate praying for all 11 of you. you are a wonderful team of missionaries. you have been a wonderful example of Gods love in action.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the prayers, they were heard....God has done GREAT things this week!! Praise Him

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete