Elevate Church - Moldolva Medical Mission Blog


On Sept 14, 2013 a group of 11 missionaries from Elevate Church in Monroe Michigan will travel to Moldova to support an 8 day medical mission. The team will be working with New Hope Moldova, and Oleg and Marina Reutki, to provide both physical and spiritual healing to those living in Moldova.


To receive e-mail notification of updates, enter your email address in the box below

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Hope

These words came to me during my devotions last night... gave me a little comfort :-)

In the dark I had lost hope.
In the cold, my heart had turned to stone.
No longer feeling, no longer
lonely--simply empty.

A word from a stranger with a bright, white smile caught me off guard--was it a spark that I felt in my stone cold heart?

A feeling so foreign, I cannot explain began to grow inside my chest, as if a sudden rain began in a desert place.

What was this feeling so foreign? These drops of healing rain on the scarred, cracked surface of my heart?

A word and a smile caught me off guard--the word was so simple...the word was pronouced...Hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment